We are getting quite a lot of
applications asking for activating “The New Musical Educational
project” in schools. But as it coming to the funding… things are
getting slow…So we are now offering YOU to help making the programs
alive-up-and running in the school you are involved. Your involvement - for the benefit of kids at school - is giving
us the motivation to give our share.
New Music Educational Projects includes four programs:
A. Educational Inst,
Music inst. Foundations and Education promoters.
B. Parent's involvements and
Involvements caring about
C. Schools Headmasters and Music
To work together as partners, we shell follow three steps:
1. Contact The New Music Educational Project, developer Mr. Naftali Lahav and brief that you are interesting in partnership for activating a program in a school you are involved with.
2. We shell then contact you back, and we'll work together to make the whole program's package ready.
Then we'll summarize the whole details in writing. Please visit "Joining
3. We'll now make all the arrangements with the school's Headmaster and the music teacher and enjoy following as the programs progress till the final concert - which you respectfully will be invited.
Other ways to contact
Music Educational Project:
1. By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Please, place 'NAFTALI' in the subject line - thanks] 2. By mailing to: Naftali Lahav: P.O.Box: 0216 * Kibbutz Mizra
* ISRAEL 19312 3. By Tel/Fax: + 972 4 6429756